Methods of study of alternative archaeological data:
- Collecting the actual material, creating a database of alternative names of archaeological data.
- A comparative analysis to identify similarities or differences in external signs.
- Mapping method for localization of alternative data.
- Method geographic information systems to identify the affiliation of archaeological data to specific archaeological cultures.
- Comparative ethnographic method that allows you to find analogs and the like of ancient phenomena in contemporary archaic societies.
The methodology of pyramids on Semir Osmanagich:
Seven characteristics of a pyramid:
- Geometry. Triangular shape, four sides, sharp corners.
- Orientation to the cardinal points.
- Processed materials: stone blocks, bricks, concrete, etc.
- The inner aisles.
- Water and rivers. The location of the pyramids near the water.
- Underground corridors and chambers.
- Sacred geometry.
- Radiocarbon Dating of organic residues.
- Thermoluminescence Dating of ceramics.
- Chemical analysis of composition of organics, ceramics and metals.
- Microanalysis of patina and traces of machining.